[Ifeffit] Trouble of Path & Data List data of Artemis

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Fri Jun 15 12:12:37 CDT 2007

Dear Joji,

I'm afraid I don't understand the exact trouble you're having.  It
seems that Artemis is running a fit, but the results aren't making
sense -- is that correct??   It also sounds like some of the problems
go away when re-opening a project file -- is that correct??

Perhaps you could post a small project file that reproduces the problem.

--Matt