[Ifeffit] Trouble of Path & Data List data of Artemis

Joji Kuniya thinkpadt60 at silk.ocn.ne.jp
Thu Jun 14 16:12:25 CDT 2007

Dear Bruce

   I tried  fitting to my EXAFS date by Artemis program. Abruptly fitted and
   Path spectrum was broaden.
   So, I checked the paths in the Data & Path list and the feff calculated
   results. So that, the paths data in the Data & Path is differed from the
   left side feff calculated data(of course, number of # of the
interpretation
   and the path of data & Path is the same).
   This troube is almostly? dissoleved when new Artemis was opened. But,
   scarcely this troubel have occured  again. I reinstalled your feffit
program,
   but I have been occasionally encountering.
   Did yo have some experience like this?
   Please teach me what to do to clear thus trouble.
   Thank you

   Joji Kuniya