[Ifeffit] help with CoCr bimetallic catalyst

codruta.zoican at yale.edu codruta.zoican at yale.edu
Wed Jun 6 10:44:34 CDT 2007

I have been, working with a bimetallic Co/Cr catalyst supported on a silica
template for synthesis of single wall carbon nanotubes. Recently I have
performed some analysis at the NSLS. It is clear from the spectra in R space
that the interatomic distances are modified compared to the monometallic
catalyst therefore I am dealing with an alloy.
Does anyone have or know about a model that would allow me to get a coordination
nomber using Artemis.
Thank you,
Codruta.