[Ifeffit] Ifeffit Digest, Vol 53, Issue 3

Emiliano Fonda emiliano.fonda at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Wed Jul 4 11:52:35 CDT 2007

Thanks for the help,
I did a mess using the pgplot package from the distro instead using that
compiled with the Ifeffit distribution. I removed that of the distro,
cleaned up the installation and started again with the pgplot_install
script. Everything is fine now. It took just a few minutes.  The fact
athena was working (I got a graphic window), while the python wrapper
not, that puzzled me.
Thanks again,
Emiliano.