[Ifeffit] RE : Ifeffit Digest, Vol 53, Issue 1

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Tue Jul 3 08:54:21 CDT 2007

On Tuesday 03 July 2007, Carlo Segre wrote:
> I think that the "sixpack" program by Sam Webb uses the python bindings
> successfully.

I'm the perl programmer.  Matt mostly uses python, so I am sure the
python bindings can be made to work for you.  I suspect you have
a problem that needs troubleshooting rather than an insolvable problem
requiring you to write in C (horrors!) rather than python.

--

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel