[Ifeffit] gifeffit installation issue on ubuntu feisty fawn

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Mon Jul 2 07:48:56 CDT 2007

Hi Emiliano,

gifeffit was sort of a technology demonstration that Matt whipped up
back in the early days of Ifeffit development.  I don't think that bit
of code has been updated in the last 5 years.

Is there some feature of gifeffit that you cannot live without?

--

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advance Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel
 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/