[Ifeffit] opening SSRL data with Athena

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Wed Jan 17 08:36:08 CST 2007

On Wednesday 17 January 2007 02:57, Tsu-Chien Weng wrote:
> I have written codes in MATLAB to convert ASCII data into SSRL's binary
> data in order to use EXAFSPAK.  The binary format is guessed by dumping the
> data.  Maybe someone can use it as a start and come up with a plugin for
> Athena.

Tsu-Chien,

Very helpful!  Thanks.

If someone can supply me with a few files of test data in the SSRL
binary format, I will can put an SSRL plugin on my list of things do
do.

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel