[Ifeffit] Projekt with the "flatten-problem"

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Sun Jan 14 09:22:58 CST 2007

On Thursday 11 January 2007 02:37, Jens Kruse wrote:
> find attached an example with the "flatten-problem".
> thanks a lot,

Jens,

I was out of town all last week and haven't had a chance to look into
your issue with the flattening algorithm misbehaving in Athena.

I got home last night and just opened your project file this morning.
There is certainly some kind of bug in Athena.  I'll look into this
situation and post something to the list soon.

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advance Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel
 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/