[Ifeffit] Re: Independent data poins in Artemis

"Sang-Wook Han" swhan at chonbuk.ac.kr
Thu Jan 4 11:48:55 CST 2007

Hi! Bruce,

I have checked the Matt's note.
Although I understand the problem, it is still not clear for me.
If we have only one data point in k-space, it is a delta function. For 2DrDk/pi, it should be zero.
When we do Fourier transformation of the one data point, we still have data points in real and imaginary r-space. That is not zero.

Han.