[Ifeffit] FEFF 6L.02

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Mon Feb 26 11:32:36 CST 2007

On Monday 26 February 2007 10:29, Roque, J (Josep) wrote:
> I am trying to run FEFF 6L.02 from  version of IFEFFIT 1.2.9 on a
> Windows platform but it doesn't seems to work.. How can I fix this
> problem??

That's not a bug report in that it provides no actionable information.

The statement "Feff 6.02L doesn't work" is demonstrably false.  People
use it on their windows machines all the time.  The statement "Feff
6.02L does not work on Josep's machine" might be true, however.

If you expect to get help from this mailing list, you need to provide
something: a screenshot demonstrating the problem, a transcription of
the error messages it generates, a description of any problems you had
installing the software, something....

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel