[Ifeffit] E0 for bulk crystals and nanoparticles

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Sun Feb 25 21:10:55 CST 2007

Hi Leandro,

I would not expect E0 to vary with temperature between 10 K and 300K.
Just to be sure nothing untoward happened, I would recommend taking a
spectrum at 300 K at the end of the series as well as at the
beginning. That's generally a good policy with a series like that
just to make sure the sample didn't suffer an irreversible change
from oxidation, condensation, beam damage, or whatever.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College