[Ifeffit] Hephaestus

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Thu Feb 22 08:51:18 CST 2007

Yes,
	This is the case -- as I made the mac installer.  The x86 mac cpu
version was made by Jeff Terry.  I am getting a new macpro notebook
this week so I will start working on the installer sometime soon
hopefully.  I am still a little scared by Jeff's saying it wasn't
trivial.  Were there a lot of changes necessary?  Jeff, could some of
these be fed back upstream to Matt?

				Paul