[Ifeffit] (no subject)

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Thu Feb 15 08:47:24 CST 2007

On Thursday 15 February 2007 01:31, Ruwan Wijesundera wrote:
> We have used Athena and Artemis software to analyses the EXAFS. When we do
> the analysis, we used different S2o for each path for fitting of Cu2O data.
> I succeeded to obtain good fitting by this way. Documents related to
> percent EXAFS analysis have been mentioned S2o is one value for all paths.
> What I want to know is our fittings are correct or not. I am looking
> forward early response.

> About 10 years ago we had being using another program made by Tokyo
> University in Japan. In this program, the refined parameters also included
> S2oj and Nj to the each cells

Questions 8 and 9 on this FAQ page:
   http://cars9.uchicago.edu/iffwiki/FAQ/FeffitModeling
are, I think, relevant to your question.  In particular, read the
first link under question 9, keeping in mind that it was written 3 and
1/2 years ago and Artemis has changed somewhat since then.

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel