[Ifeffit] question about Eo and simultaneous fitting

tony vitova tony_vitova at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 01:47:57 CST 2007

Hi again to everybody,

Thank you for the answers. They are all helpful.

Just to specify a little more: all samples are measured at the K edge of the doped metal oxide. I expect relation between the coordination environments of the different samples as the reduced and oxidized samples are mixture of two formal oxidation states.

I will try with different Eo and the Shelly's aligning-suggestion.

Tony