[Ifeffit] question about Eo and simultaneous fitting

tony vitova tony_vitova at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 04:04:55 CST 2007

Hi,

first I would like to thank all experienced  people answering in this forum!! I have learned really a lot from you.

And now my question:
Should I fit EXAFS spectra of a doped material and the same material, but oxidized and reduced (three spectra) simultaneously? In my opinion: yes, as I am looking for small differences. Is varying one Eo for the three samples the right approach?
I am also wondering, should I vary one Eo for samples with different doping concentrations?

Thank you for any hint!

Tony

It's here! Your new message!