[Ifeffit] Debian packages

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Tue Feb 13 17:35:13 CST 2007

Hello All:

I have set up a new repository for the Debian packages of IFEFFIT &
friends.  I have also begun to build Ubuntu packages as well.  Of course,
whenever possible the packages are in the Debian archive.

The following are available to use in your /etc/apt/sources.list

# backported packages for sarge (will stop supporting this once etch
# releases)
deb http://debian-xray.iit.edu sarge main contrib non-free

# backported packages for etch (now that etch is in freeze, any new
# versions will be placed here)
deb http://debian-xray.iit.edu etch main contrib non-free

# additional software not yet in Debian (you can see what is there just
# for grins!)
deb http://debian-xray.iit.edu sid main contrib non-free

# packages made for Ubuntu (I will support only the last three releases)
deb http://debian-xray.iit.edu dapper main contrib non-free
deb http://debian-xray.iit.edu edgy main contrib non-free
deb http://debian-xray.iit.edu feisty main contrib non-free

The old repositories at fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian are still there but not
being updated.  I will probably remove them in 2007.

Cheers,

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics