[Ifeffit] Is there a Artemis User's Guide like the Athena?

Richard Mayes mayes at ion.chem.utk.edu
Fri Dec 14 10:01:44 CST 2007

Kefan,

As someone who was in your place 2 years ago, one thing Bruce mentioned
was reading the papers of people you find on the mail list, however he
didn't specifically mention searching the mail list.  When I had
questions, the answers were often already discussed on the mail-list.  If
you're not a member of the mail-list, I highly recommend you join.  As I
currently struggle writing a how-to manual that's supposed to shorten the
XAFS learning curve for our group, I find myself searching the mail-list
archives often to see how different people approach different issues.

Good luck on your quest!
-Richard