[Ifeffit] different edge step by linux and window vista

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Dec 12 12:40:52 CST 2007

Hi Shanshan,

A few questions:

  1. Are the normalization orders the same?  (Click the Show additional parameters button in the background removal section to see that parameter.)
  2. Are the values of spline clamps the same.  (Also visible among the additional parameters.)
  3. Are the numerical values associated with the spline clamps the same?  (The values are set among the preferences.  Look for the Clamp group on the preferences dialog.)

Another thing to look at is the contents of the Ifeffit buffer immediately after making those plots.  Are there any obvious differences in the commands sent to Ifeffit on the two platforms?

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- bravel at bnl.gov

 Synchrotron Methods Group at Brookhaven National Laboratory

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel