[Ifeffit] Mac OS 10.4.11 upgrade and no more Ifeffit

Andrew Feitz andrew.feitz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 09:32:11 CST 2007

Hi,
I had a working version of Ifeffit 1.2.9 on my mac powerbook G4 but after
upgrading to 10.4.11, Athena, Artemis and Hephaestus briefly launch, give a
display option and then promptly die. Feff6 works fine and I have X11
installed. Any good ideas? I've tried deleting files from
Applications/Ifeffit, /Library/Perl and /Library/Receipts/Ifeffit-.* and
reinstalling.  I guess it has something to so with Tk but I'm unsure which
version to install and whether that is really the problem. Suggestions very
welcome!

Cheers,

Andrew