[Ifeffit] iXAFS 2 beta 1 released

Hind Al-Abadleh halabadleh at wlu.ca
Fri Dec 7 08:51:57 CST 2007

Thanks Jeff and Matt for your timely reply.  The software runs just fine
now.

Hind

----------------------------
Hind A. Al-Abadleh, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Chemistry Department, Wilfrid Laurier University
Science Building 3020F
75 University Ave. W.
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5 Canada
Ph.: (519) 884-0710 ext. 2873
Fax: (519) 746-0677

>>>terryj at iit.edu 12/07/07 9:11 am >>>
Hind,

X11 would be in /Applications/Utilities/

You should install X11 off of your 10.4 DVD and then apply the update.

Jeff

Ifeffit at millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov