[Ifeffit] Ifeffit Digest, Vol 54, Issue 21

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Fri Aug 31 08:39:21 CDT 2007

Hi Jun:

I will be getting my hands on an edgy box later this week and I will test
it.  If you want to build the package from source to see if it will work
properly, follow the instructions that Bruce has posted but remember first
to remove all the packages that are dependencies of horae, ifeffit and
pgplot5.

If you decide to do this, please let me know if it works.

Cheers,

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics