[Ifeffit] Ifeffit Digest, Vol 54, Issue 21

Jun Lin jlin1978 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 23:56:45 CDT 2007

Dear Caro,

Thank you for your reply :)

I followed your suggestion to double click or choose all text in the boxes,
but still doesn't work.
I installed the software in my two computers(both Ubuntu 7.04), but the
symptoms are the same.

Would you please tell me how to build deb package from source?

Jun

--
Shanghai Institute of Applied Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
No. 2019, Baojia Road,