[Ifeffit] Can't change values in Athena and Artemis on Ubuntu(Feisty)

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Wed Aug 29 23:16:07 CDT 2007

Hi Jun:

Do you mean changing the values in the text boxes?  Sometimes, I have
noticed that you have to double click on the box or select all of the text
in order to be able to change values using the keyboard.  I haven't
figured out when this happens though, it seems sort of random to me.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology