[Ifeffit] Iron(III) carboxylate structures

Wayne Lukens wwlukens at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 1 13:36:33 CDT 2007

Hi Scott,

Here are a couple.

Nice review of dimeric compounds with many references:
Title: Magnetostructural correlations in exchange coupled phenoxo-,
alkoxo-, and hydroxo-bridged dinuclear iron(III) compounds
Author(s): Werner R, Ostrovsky S, Griesar K, Haase W
Source: INORGANICA CHIMICA ACTA 326 (1): 78-88 DEC 17 2001

Mixed valence trimers:
  Title: Mixed-valence states of [Fe3O(CH(2)XCO(2))(6)(H2O)(3)]center
dot nH(2)O (X=H,Cl and Br) characterized by x-ray crystallography and
Fe-57-Mossbauer spectroscopy
Author(s): Sato T, Ambe F, Endo K, Katada M, Maeda H, Nakamoto T, Sano H
Source: JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY 118 (14): 3450-3458 APR
10 1996

Sincerely,

Wayne Lukens