[Ifeffit] Iron(III) carboxylate structures

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Wed Aug 1 12:46:34 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Anyone out there have a structure (or a reference to a structure) for
a carboylate salt of iron(III), e.g. iron(III) acetate or iron(III)
citrate? The closest I've found is a really short Nature article from
1965, but I'd like something more quantitative. I'm particularly
interested in the Fe-Fe coordination and distance.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College

P.S. The mailing list's spam filter has decided that when I send
messages from home I am actually engaged in something shady and is
blocking me. This is the last day I know I'll be at SLC for a while,
so I'm likely to have a hard time responding via the list until this
gets straightened out. It's just the Ifeffit list, though--I can
still send to people inside the ANL firewall with no problems.