[Ifeffit] sum path NAN?

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Fri Apr 20 11:16:05 CDT 2007

On Friday 20 April 2007, Mauro Rovezzi wrote:
> I would like to know in your opinion what could bring a variable during
> the minimization process to NAN. In addition, what exactly means the
> four numbers visible in the "sum path #1 #2 #3 #4" output? It seems to
> me that, for each path, #2 = delr and #3 = sigma2, isn't it?

I don't quite understand this.  Would a screenshot or a clar project
file help?

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel
 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/