[Ifeffit] sum path NAN?

Mauro Rovezzi rovezzi at esrf.fr
Fri Apr 20 07:28:14 CDT 2007

Dear all,

Do you have any idea of what means NAN (Not A Number?) in "sum path"
Ifeffit output during the fit?

I've already posted this issue in a post dated 2006/10/04 and Bruce
asked to me to give him something to reproduce this issue on his
computer but this behavior is very unstable and I don't understand how
to exactly reproduce it.

I would like to know in your opinion what could bring a variable during
the minimization process to NAN. In addition, what exactly means the
four numbers visible in the "sum path #1 #2 #3 #4" output? It seems to
me that, for each path, #2 = delr and #3 = sigma2, isn't it?

M.

--
Mauro Rovezzi <rovezzi at esrf.fr>
PhD student - GILDA BM08 c/o ESRF (Grenoble, FR)