[Ifeffit] Help with MoOx fitting

Richard Mayes mayes at ion.chem.utk.edu
Wed Apr 4 16:33:12 CDT 2007

T.D.Tilley's molecular precursors may be a good model of the local
environment around the molybdenum (Chem. Mater. 2005, 17(7), 1818-1828).
  I don't remember if he gives a crystal structure for his
Moly-silicates, but it's a starting place.  If you can find the crystal
structure for a moly-silicate, you should be able to build a decent
model using a blank Atoms template.

HTH,

-Richard Mayes