[Ifeffit] Help with MoOx fitting

g d gd58888 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:39:48 CDT 2007

Hi all,
Is there anyone having experience with MoOx fitting? The sample I have is
MoOx supported on structured silica (most possibly with tetrahedral
coordination, because it's R space and EXAFS is very like that of
(NH4)2MoO4). The only standard atom.inp files I have are MoO3.inp and
MoO2.inp. I didn't get good fitting with these two. Is it better that I use
the standard file that corresponding to tetrahedron? If so, could any one
share the atom.inp file with me? Thank you so much!

Gd