[Ifeffit] Acknowledgements

Juan Antonio Maciá Agulló Juan.Macia at ua.es
Fri Sep 29 07:09:41 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Due to the great help obtained from this forum I decide to include it in the
acknowledgements of the revised paper. Maybe you are not aware of this help
but you solve my doubts. I think it is the least I can do (I can not include
all of you because you are too many, : )). And now, I would like to ask the
"manager" of this list how can I call it. Maybe, Mailing list of XAFS
Analysis using Ifeffit?
or just, Mailing List-Ifeffit? Other options...

Thanks again
Best regards,
JA