[Ifeffit] Artemis error message and paths

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Tue Sep 19 21:04:55 CDT 2006

   Hi Stephano,
		I don't see the directory /Applications/Ifeffit/bin on your search
path.  It should be there. It is usually automatically  included via
a script installed by the Ifeffit installer, but it seems to be
missing here (perhaps another installer deleted it by mistake).  Add
the following line to your .cshrc file in your home directory and see
if it fixes things.  Be careful to use a text editor that understands
unix line endings (like the free editor smultron from http://
smultron.sourceforge.net).

   source /Applications/Ifeffit/bin/iff_init.csh

					Paul