[Ifeffit] Installing Tk/Horae on Fedora Core 5

Bhoopesh Mishra bhoopeshm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 19:17:28 CDT 2006

Hi Bruce and Carlo,
    That was fast! Thanks a lot, IT WORKED. I could never have thought about
it by myself. Needless to say, this mailing list has become amazingly useful
for people like me.

Bruce: Thanks for your nice gesture. I have nicely settled down in
Princeton. I will see you at APS whenever I come next. Also, I am now going
to work on installing EASE, which I have heard is non-trivial (never done it
myself before, Shelly made it work on my previous computer and had Igor as a
live Tech Support). So I might have more questions for you on that.  I hope,
I won't need to bother you much.

BTW, with due respect to Debian and Ubuntu, FC 5 is a really sweet and user
friendly platform.

Cheers,
Bhoopesh