[Ifeffit] Artemis import error

Richard Mayes mayes at ion.chem.utk.edu
Mon Oct 23 10:46:21 CDT 2006

Bruce and all,

I'm having trouble importing an Athena project file into Artemis.  When
I try to import a particular set of data into Artemis as an Athena
project file, Artemis keeps giving the errors "Use of uninitialized
value in...at artemis line 11223." (where the ... is either hash element
or method).  I have attached a screenshot (.jpg) of the error message
and the offending data as an Athena project file.

I can open the rest of my data in Artemis with no problems, even from a
file with this data in it, but when I try to open this set of data, it
won't work.  Any ideas on what the problem is?

Rich Mayes