[Ifeffit] OS X Mactel

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Sun Oct 15 05:51:26 CDT 2006

Hi Jeff,
	I just got a MacPro (but don't have the Intel compiler).  I was
planning to try and hack a binary installer together in November
using g95 (this month is all experiments and conferences).  I do
recall that there were some issues namely with gcc3 and gcc4 not
liking each other very much.  I would be grateful if you could pass
along what you learned when you have time (unless you want to make
the installer yourself in which case I can help you!)

				Paul