[Ifeffit] new horae Debian packages

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Mon Nov 27 19:29:30 CST 2006

Hello All:

The horae-063 Debian packages have been built.  For the "sarge" release,
you can find it at my repository

deb http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/sarge binary/

For the "sid" (unstable) release, it has been uploaded to the Debian
mirrors and should be available within 24 hours or so.

For the "etch" (testing) release, I hope that it will make it into the
contrib section before release at the end of December.  It takes about 10
days.  If you just can't wait, let me know.

Finally, I know that the "etch" and "sid" Debian packages will not install
in Ubuntu (along with ifeffit too).  Is there any interest in getting
these included in Ubuntu?  If so, please let me know and I will see about
it.  I have not tried as of yet since I don't know any Ubuntu developers
yet.

Cheers,

Carlo

--