[Ifeffit] OS X Mactel

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Thu Nov 23 07:28:18 CST 2006

I would love to hear how you did it.  One of the underlying problems
making even things for the powerpc complicated is the use of gcc 3
(there are linking problems with gcc 4).  If you managed to hack
around this in a reproducible way, it would make life easier on the
powerpc side of the fence too (e.g. we could use the gcc 4 compiler
instead of the outdated gcc 3 compiler).

  If you have questions about the mac installer package builder let
me know.  If I can build it on my mac pro, I will gladly make the
binary installer.

					Paul