[Ifeffit] Artemis

Juan Antonio Macia Agullo juan.macia at ua.es
Thu Nov 9 02:25:08 CST 2006

Hi people!!

I was fitting with Artemis bimetallic catalysts with two different structures:
platinum structure plus an intermetallic compound structure. As I only use a
small range of R space (1st shell) for fitting, I have a small number of
independents points and I used an appropriate number of variables. The
question is: I used the same values of SO2, delR, sigma^2 and deltaE0 for both
structures, is that ok? or maybe I have to increase until 8 the number of
variables?

Thank you very much

Best regards,
JA