[Ifeffit] Can ifeffit be run in MAC OS X based on Intel Processor?

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Thu May 25 00:45:41 CDT 2006

   I have an Intel Mac at home (or rather my wife does).  I can see
if I can compile a working version of horae into a "universal"
binary.  This would only apply to the library file as most of the
interface code is done in perl which I think should run without any
change.  Did anything interesting have to be changed to compile ifeffit?

							Paul