[Ifeffit] Re: about atoms.inp data of As2O3 (arsenious oxide)

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Mon May 8 13:42:00 CDT 2006

On Monday 08 May 2006 11:36, you wrote:
> Mincryst has two crystal forms of As2O3.  One of these is claudetite, for
> which they give the following data:
> 1, t-claudetite, form I, f-arsenolite

Oooh!  That's cool.  I had never seen that database before.  I just made an
Ifeffit FAQ entry for links to crystal structure databases.  It's the second
item at

   http://cars9.uchicago.edu/iffwiki/FAQ/RunningFeff

If you know of any more good ones, feel free to add to the FAQ entry.

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel
 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/