[Ifeffit] Re: Trying to create atoms.inp

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Fri Mar 10 08:52:29 CST 2006

Gerald,

You are correct that the link you give does not provide you with
enough information about the structure to use Atoms.

Have you looked in the Crystal Structires series by Wyckoff?  Or the
Inorganic Crystal Structure Database (ICSD)?  Have you tried to do a
search through the crystallography literature?

I am sending this to the Ifeffit Mailing List (which is probably the
correct place for a question like this) in hopes that someone will
have more information that I do.

--

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advance Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel
 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/