[Ifeffit] data file format

emmanuelle montarges-pelletier emmanuelle.montarges at ensg.inpl-nancy.fr
Thu Jun 22 05:31:57 CDT 2006

  the end of line seems to be return carriage even on unix files...
For sure, the problem was the text-formatting, I don't know why but
with textedit I could not save as "ascii file", and the code of the
text file seemed to be a unicode UTF8 . As I saved the same data as
unix file with TEXTWRANGLER, Athena can open it.
The unix file presents "return carriage" at the end of line.
  I did not try with text file from a windows station...There is
still a tiny problem as the first numberof the first column is
preceeded of weird characters (Ôªø3.44    ), with subsequent addition
of a datapoint (0, 0) on the chi file, but it works. Artemis can open
the same file but additional data points appeared which makes the
data unexploitable on artemis.

emmanuelle.montarges at ensg.inpl-nancy.fr
http://www.ensg.inpl-nancy.fr/lem/