[Ifeffit] Fwd: help please

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Thu Jun 15 15:15:41 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

Does anyone recognize this problem that Sergio is having?

Subject: help please
Date: Thursday 15 June 2006 14:51
From: "Sergio Moreno" <meketo at gmail.com>
To: bravel at anl.gov

Hi Bruce,

I have downloaded to whole ifeffit package for windows XP because I want to
use Atoms. Once installed I tried to run the programs but I received this
error message:

"The procedure entry point _FIIfexp_ could not be located in the dynamic
link library DFORRT.dll"
I understand this is a problem with my notebook but I send you this comment
just in case you have found it previously and knows how to fix it.

Many thanks in advance for any help you can give me!.

Sincerely,

Sergio

--
M. Sergio Moreno

Centro Atómico Bariloche
8400 - S. C. de Bariloche
Argentina

FAX: 54-2944-445299
Te. 54-2944-445100 ext.5389

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel
 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/