[Ifeffit] Mac binary installer for ifeffit 1.2.9 and horae 062

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Tue Jun 13 20:08:20 CDT 2006

I will take a look into this I suspect it is a cosmetic problem
only.  The applescript doesn't save anything (it just invokes the
perl scripts via a sh script) so I don't understand what the cause is
at first glance.  The error message would seem to be from the
applescript though.  For safety I always change all of the ownerships
to root and wheel for all of the files so that an ordinary user has
only read/execute permissions whereas on my own machine I typically
leave myself as the owner (as I have to modify the scripts
sometimes).   To save yourself from seeing the message one quick
thing you could try would be to make yourself the owner of the
Athena.app script.  In the meantime, I will try and install it on
another mac and see if I can reproduce the problem.  Does the
aquaterm stuff work OK?

						Paul