[Ifeffit] Re: Possible bug in Artemis. (Bruce Ravel)

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Tue Jan 24 18:32:06 CST 2006

On Tuesday 24 January 2006 18:08, joshua jason kas wrote:
> Thanks for the tips. I fooled around with the feff.inp and found that
> artemis somehow has a problem when feff is run with the
>
>         RMULTIPLIER
>
> card. This card is purely for convenience, so I took it out and things
> work fine.

Oops!  It would seem I have never rigorously tested RMULTIPLIER in Artemis.
There was not just one but two bugs that made Artemis's parser barf on the
RMULTIPLIER keyword.  This will be fixed in the next release.  Thanks for
pointing this out.

(Josh, if you are a linux or Mac user and would like to know how to fix the
code to make RMULTIPLIER work correctly immediately, I'd be happy to give you
a patch.)

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel
 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/