[Ifeffit] Re: moving the legend in Athena

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Thu Jan 19 17:58:56 CST 2006

On Thursday 19 January 2006 14:05, Carlo Segre wrote:
> When I plot data using athena, I would like to move the legend.  How can I
> do this?

Go to the preferences, then to the plot branch.  key_x and key_y are the xy
coordinates of the upper left corner of the legend box.  key_dy is the spacing
between lines.

The answer is the same for Artemis.

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel
 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/