[Ifeffit] Enabling auto-updater for Artemis etc on startup (Windows)

Simon Granville mrwhereitsat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:53:09 CST 2006

Hello and Happy New Year all,

my first of possibly many questions to this list (so please be gentle!)
should hopefully be an easy one.  When at Matt's iFEFFIT session in
Melbourne at the start of December, I changed something in the
updater.inifile (in the config directory of ifeffit) so that Artemis
and Athena didn't
attempt to look for updates when those programs are started.  Of course I
did this from a hint by Matt - now I'd quite like to reenable that
auo-update and I don't know what to change.  I know there's a newer version
or two out there (my Artemis version is 0.8.002).

Here's what my updater.ini file looks like

[updater]
next_checktime = tomorrow
update_site = http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/updates/
timestamp = 1137635213.22
http_proxy =
timeout_connect = 60.0
timeout_download = 2400.0

Cheers,

Simon.

Simon Granville
PhD student
MacDiarmid Institute for Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology
Victoria University of Wellington
Wellington
New Zealand