[Ifeffit] Re: I should be able to find this somewhere...

matthew marcus mamarcus at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 17 14:10:14 CST 2006

Here's the one I sent to Bruce.  It's a fit of hematite.  Look at fit11, which is the best of the bunch.  The later
fits represent lots of screwing around I did.  It seems that some projects show this problem and others don't.  I
wonder if it may be because the data didn't come from Athena, but was interpolated from my programs.
	mam