[Ifeffit] new versions for the new year!

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Tue Jan 3 07:57:47 CST 2006

   I rebuilt the mac installer (for 10.4) with the latest horae-059
and uploaded it to sourceforge.  I believe I fixed all of the
problems with the installation process now (but I could use a guinea
pig to try it out to be sure).  Happy new year Matt and Bruce ... and
to all the other happy feff users out there.  Hopefully I will get to
have a beer or two with some of you at SLAC (XAFS 13).

					Paul
p.s. the new file is at http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ifeffit/
ifeffit-1.2.8-Mac10.4_pkg.dmg?download