[Ifeffit] new versions for the new year!

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Mon Jan 2 15:00:40 CST 2006

Happy New Year everyone!

I have just released Athena 0.8.047, Artemis 0.8.004 and Hephaestus
0.12.  You can read all about them at

   http://cars9.uchicago.edu/iffwiki/HoraeVersion059

New source code tarballs are at SourceForge and at my website.  A
Windows updater package has been made available and should be offered
to the Windows users the next time you fire up one of the codes.
Debian users can check Carlo's repository in the next few days -- he
is usually quite punctual in making debian packages.

The horae_update script has been fixed (I think).  Those that want to
use it can grab its newest version at
   http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/packages/horae_update
and use it to install the software.

As always, let me know about any problems or suggestions.

Regards,

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel