[Ifeffit] Amplitude in Artemis

Paul s4010683 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Feb 27 18:30:43 CST 2006

Hi Shelly

Unfortunately the coordination number is 1 for all atoms present. I have the crystal structure of the complex, so I am currently including 6 ligating atoms all at distances defined by the structure in the input file. It seems to be the first shell that is causing the problems, with a quickfit first shell artemis fit giving nominally 13 ligating species (which is of course absurd). So I believe something else must be the problem.

Cheers

Paul